Thursday, December 18, 2008

Talking about sex.

Sex. What an overrated thing!
I already had good sex. I already had bad sex.
I can say that, though I didn’t have had a lot of experiences in the matter of sex.
Basically it doesn’t make a big effect.
Surely I’m only talking about the physical sex.
I’m not being responsive to the psychological, emotional part in this blog-entry.

People are focused on it. They are questing for good sex and for being totally pleased, physically. At last, this is also prescript made by the media. Everywhere the topic is sex. If you look at this in a critical way and if you don’t let yourself being caught by this sex-flow, you should think about, if people really need sex or if they are just (in a sorta way) forced to do it. Especially the youth shows how “important” sex nowadays is. Every twelve year old teenager thinks about sex today. It has become a kinda rule for them. In every movie, which in sorta way is hip today, a topic is sex. If not sex, so at least French kiss, which was, a couple of years ago, unimaginable in movies which were PG’ed twelve. I mean, we switch on the tv and already in the morning they are talking about sex.
FOR GOD’S SAKE! WHERE ARE WE?
What kind of world is this, in which sex is more important that to have an “innocent” childhood. My mother says, that she wouldn’t be able to have sex with someone she doesn’t love. Surely not! In the past people weren’t forced to be cool and to have sex.
But who takes the responsibility? Sex education at school? The naked pictures in youth magazines?

I broke up with my girlfriend today, because I realized that the sex we had wasn’t touching me emotionally. In the beginning it was interesting, it was something new. But I realized that I need something else, than what she was giving me. And I know that she was needing something else, too. At this moment I’m not able to have a relationship with someone, who’s not able to do me in in a way which punches me to the ground and who’s not able to punch me in the way. Not to take literally, more in a psychological kind of way.
Sex is nice and good. But I think, that Sex is something, that we are not as depended of, as it is shown and taught in movies, soaps and talkshows.
Noone needs this physical long time sexual healing.
People need the connection to the soul. It is essential for a person to feel his soul and with a simple going in, going out, orgasm…it is impossible.
At least for me. And I feel that I don’t need this anymore.

1 comment:

  1. sex is a good way and excuse to run from feelings. or at least we use it like that..

    ReplyDelete

past thoughts...