
And you? You are just like me. almost 5' - 10 9/10", highly under your ideal weight, in love with “Sex and the City” and “Queer as folk” and you think that you're Heidi Klum. But why Heidi Klum?
I have to say, that I prefer something like Gisele Bündchen. I mean, what do I want with Seal if I can have Tom Brady?
In fact we are blinded by the media. We are tought about the way we should look and about the way we should act. You are being caught by the new system: assimilation, customization, modulation. Three words for everything you do in YOUR life. But still I know what you feel inside, because I’m just like you are. We are some kind of persona. Our inner self is a figure we constantly try to hide from the public, because it would be completely raped and taken its soul out. Yes, in fact it would be more like ripping your soul out, if they would know who you are. If they would know that inside of that nice smiling young man is a beast hidden. They would easily kick you out of society.
I have to say, that you should be careful with how you show yourself. Your handbag, for example, gives the intention that you’re a damn faggot. And what about eating? Have you forgotten that you should eat something? I bet it, because those little things you call your legs are as thick as most peoples’ arms. Do you have the problem with buying clothes, too? I bet it takes you hours and hours until you find something that fits you. Probably you’re also going to a “changing my look” period, which makes it even more important to grab all your money and to buy as many stuff as you can find. I know how important it is to change from time to time. How about getting a new haircut? Bangs are very popular at the moment. Even guys are wearing it.
And aren’t you going to a party on Saturday? Shouldn’t you look perfect? I bet that you need to find someone to fuck with. I bet that you need to forget your stupid silly life while getting hardly fucked! I know what I’m talking about! Believe me.
Because we’re all just walking around, commiting all kinds of sins and shaming ourselves when someone finds it out. We try to blind everybody by being just like everyone else is. And the most ridiculous point about this, is that we do it for people who aren’t worth it. For people we don’t know. For people we don’t care about. For people who don’t care about us.
And then we go to that party. We try to find someone we can use for that one day. Someone who can be our Seal for one moment. So Heidi can forget her fucked up LI(f)E.
huuum so.. we've been ruuning from a conversation i think. or maybe we're just running out of time as usual :s
ReplyDeletebut i think there's a part missing in this text. so ok there's all the reality in the present, but what is supose to do with it, and about that?
anyway missing you, today i was just thinking in call you and thought "ok.. he has a busy week , i'll call him friday" and then i notecied it was already friday..
knud
we're going to talk about this ok?
hdl