1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
What does next year have in store for me?
Ray Charles – I Got A Woman
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD
Whats my love life like?
Tori Amos – Juarez
Comment: Holy Sh*t!
What do I say when life gets hard?
Depeche Mode – Blasphemous Rumours
Comment : XD
What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Tori Amos – Icicle
Comment: Loooooooooool!
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Charlotte Martin – Bring On The Day
Comment: Why not? Would be fun. :)
What do you want as a career?
Christina Aguilera – Without You
Comment: Yes… maybe without a couple of people.
Your favorite saying?
Marilyn Manson – If I Was Your Vampire
Comment: This is hot ;)
Favorite place?
Massive Attack – Karmacoma
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOL!
What do you think of your parents?
Kate Bush – Under The Ivy
Comment: Beautiful.
Where would you go on a first date?
Tori Amos – Northern Lad
Comment: Pretty ^^
Describe yourself?
Danko Jones - (The Man Who Pleased) Karina
Comment: I don’t even know who she is. XD
What is the thing I like doing most?
Katy Perry – Self Inflicted
Comment: ^^
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Clint Mansell – Stay With Me
Comment: -
How will I die?
Marilyn Manson – Disposable Teens
Comment: Should I be scared when there are too many teenagers? O.o
What do you do when you see your friends?
A Perfect Circle – Let’s Have A War
Comment: XD
How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel?
Goldfrapp – Forever
Comment: So this would be perfect!
How does your ex make you feel?
Madonna – Justify my love
Comment: Lol!… well…just lol!
If you were to die today, you would feel (like) ?
Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston – When You Believe
Comment: At least… it’s ok. ^^
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Nelly Furtado – In God’s Hands
Comment: Nice :)
What would best describe your personality
John Williams - Theme From Schindler's List
Comment: -
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Sia. – Breathe Me
Comment: -
How do you feel today?
Kate Nash – Play
Comment: Kind of :p
What is your life's purpose?
Lacrimas Profundere - Embracing Wings
Comment: Wow!
What is your motto?
Sergei Rachmaninoff - Prelude In G Minor, Op. 23, No. 5
Comment: Sexy ;)
What do your friends think of you?
Panic! At The Disco – That Green Gentleman
Comment: XD
What do you think about very often?
Seether – Truth
Comment: Yes… I often think about the truth.
What do you think of your bestfriend?
Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
Comment: So this is for you you f*cked up cow! XD
What do you think of the person you like?
Christina Aguilera – Underappreciated
Comment: I have to say that this is true.
What is your life story?
Evanescence – Farther Away
Comment: True.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Coldplay – Violet Hill
Comment: Interesting.
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Mudvayne – Not Falling
Comment: Hmm… ok o.O
What do your parents think of you?
XEO3 – Therapy
Comment: XD XD XD
What will they play at your funeral?
Marilyn Manson – Thaeter
Comment: ooooooooook.
What is your favorite hobby/interest?
Within Temptation – See Who I Am
Comment: Lol! Are you saying that I want that people look at me and all that stuff? XD
What is your biggest fear?
Scala – Colorblind
Comment: Hmm… kind of.
What is your biggest secret?
Tori Amos – 1000 Oceans
Comment: I don’t think that it’s a secret… at least not for everybody.
How does the world see me?
My Brightest Diamond – We were sparkling
Comment: So… this is… well… it could make me cry.
Will I have a happy life?:
Jewel – Yes U Can
Comment: LOOOOOL! Nice ^^
What do people really think of me?
Muse – The Gallery
Comment: Well… I know that.
Do people secretly lust after me?:
Christina Aguilera – Hurt
Comment: Hmm… and what does that mean?
How can I make myself happy?
Clint Mansell – Winter:Meltdown
Comment: Yes! No snow! THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!
What should I do with my life?
Patrick Tenev – Hlad
Comment: Hmm… and what does that tells me?
Will I ever have children?:
Depeche Mode – Suffer Well
Comment: So this scares me.
What is some good advice for me?
Mariza – Fado Tordo
Comment: Lol… ok.
What do I think my current theme song is?:
System of A Down – B.Y.O.B.
Comment: Lol… ok. This is kinda getting funny.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Nine Inch Nails – Hurt
Comment: Hmm… ok.
What type of men/women do you like?:
Goldfrapp – Koko
Comment: Kinda true :)
What is my day going to be like?
Nelly Furtado – I Will Make You Cry
Comment: Lol… hopefully not.
Why am I here?
Madonna – Sky Fits Heaven
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
What will people remember me for?
Cristina Branco – Meu amor, meu amor
Comment: Touching.
What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Evanescence – Understanding
Comment: Hopefully not.
Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Moby – Why Does My Heart Feels So Bad
Comment: So I guess no?
What will this year be all about?
Blu Cantrell – Breathe
Comment: Lol! Ok.
If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
Pearl Jam – Yellow Ledbetter
Comment: Lol… why not?
The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Depeche Mode – Damaged People
Comment: Could be true XD
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
Tori Amos – When I Was Dreaming
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Your message to the world:
Mary J. Blige – Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Comment: At least, it is one of them.
Your innermost desire:
Incubus – Love Hurts
Commens: So… do I need to say more?
Your oldest memory makes you think:
Nelly Furtado – Fresh Off The Boat
Comment: lol
Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Drowning Pool – Mute
Comment: Lol.
On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
Crystal Castles – Insecticon
Comment: Hmm… lol… ok.
Your friends say behind your back:
Robbie Williams – Something Beautiful
Comment: Oh thank you very much ^^
You say behind your friends' back
Christina Aguilera – Can’t Hold Us Down
Comment: Oh yes I do! ;)
Your opinion of MySpace:
Moby – South Side
Comment: ^^
If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:
Tool – Bottom
Comment: Ok to yell ^^
Right now, your feelings are:
Depeche Mode – World In My Eyes
Comment: XD
What's your excuse for reposting this:
Chester Bennington – System
Comment: LOOOOOOOL… yes kind of a system ^^
Your life's soundtrack:
Alesana – Congratulations I Hate You
Comment: Well… there could be better…o.O
The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Baz Luhrmann – Everybody’s Free
Comment: So… never? O.o
You Scream During Sex:
Linkin Park – Breaking The Habit
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Your farewell message to the readers of this :
Rita Redshoes – Dream On Girl
Comment: :) *
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
What does next year have in store for me?
Ray Charles – I Got A Woman
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD
Whats my love life like?
Tori Amos – Juarez
Comment: Holy Sh*t!
What do I say when life gets hard?
Depeche Mode – Blasphemous Rumours
Comment : XD
What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Tori Amos – Icicle
Comment: Loooooooooool!
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Charlotte Martin – Bring On The Day
Comment: Why not? Would be fun. :)
What do you want as a career?
Christina Aguilera – Without You
Comment: Yes… maybe without a couple of people.
Your favorite saying?
Marilyn Manson – If I Was Your Vampire
Comment: This is hot ;)
Favorite place?
Massive Attack – Karmacoma
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOL!
What do you think of your parents?
Kate Bush – Under The Ivy
Comment: Beautiful.
Where would you go on a first date?
Tori Amos – Northern Lad
Comment: Pretty ^^
Describe yourself?
Danko Jones - (The Man Who Pleased) Karina
Comment: I don’t even know who she is. XD
What is the thing I like doing most?
Katy Perry – Self Inflicted
Comment: ^^
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Clint Mansell – Stay With Me
Comment: -
How will I die?
Marilyn Manson – Disposable Teens
Comment: Should I be scared when there are too many teenagers? O.o
What do you do when you see your friends?
A Perfect Circle – Let’s Have A War
Comment: XD
How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel?
Goldfrapp – Forever
Comment: So this would be perfect!
How does your ex make you feel?
Madonna – Justify my love
Comment: Lol!… well…just lol!
If you were to die today, you would feel (like) ?
Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston – When You Believe
Comment: At least… it’s ok. ^^
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Nelly Furtado – In God’s Hands
Comment: Nice :)
What would best describe your personality
John Williams - Theme From Schindler's List
Comment: -
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Sia. – Breathe Me
Comment: -
How do you feel today?
Kate Nash – Play
Comment: Kind of :p
What is your life's purpose?
Lacrimas Profundere - Embracing Wings
Comment: Wow!
What is your motto?
Sergei Rachmaninoff - Prelude In G Minor, Op. 23, No. 5
Comment: Sexy ;)
What do your friends think of you?
Panic! At The Disco – That Green Gentleman
Comment: XD
What do you think about very often?
Seether – Truth
Comment: Yes… I often think about the truth.
What do you think of your bestfriend?
Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
Comment: So this is for you you f*cked up cow! XD
What do you think of the person you like?
Christina Aguilera – Underappreciated
Comment: I have to say that this is true.
What is your life story?
Evanescence – Farther Away
Comment: True.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Coldplay – Violet Hill
Comment: Interesting.
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Mudvayne – Not Falling
Comment: Hmm… ok o.O
What do your parents think of you?
XEO3 – Therapy
Comment: XD XD XD
What will they play at your funeral?
Marilyn Manson – Thaeter
Comment: ooooooooook.
What is your favorite hobby/interest?
Within Temptation – See Who I Am
Comment: Lol! Are you saying that I want that people look at me and all that stuff? XD
What is your biggest fear?
Scala – Colorblind
Comment: Hmm… kind of.
What is your biggest secret?
Tori Amos – 1000 Oceans
Comment: I don’t think that it’s a secret… at least not for everybody.
How does the world see me?
My Brightest Diamond – We were sparkling
Comment: So… this is… well… it could make me cry.
Will I have a happy life?:
Jewel – Yes U Can
Comment: LOOOOOL! Nice ^^
What do people really think of me?
Muse – The Gallery
Comment: Well… I know that.
Do people secretly lust after me?:
Christina Aguilera – Hurt
Comment: Hmm… and what does that mean?
How can I make myself happy?
Clint Mansell – Winter:Meltdown
Comment: Yes! No snow! THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!
What should I do with my life?
Patrick Tenev – Hlad
Comment: Hmm… and what does that tells me?
Will I ever have children?:
Depeche Mode – Suffer Well
Comment: So this scares me.
What is some good advice for me?
Mariza – Fado Tordo
Comment: Lol… ok.
What do I think my current theme song is?:
System of A Down – B.Y.O.B.
Comment: Lol… ok. This is kinda getting funny.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Nine Inch Nails – Hurt
Comment: Hmm… ok.
What type of men/women do you like?:
Goldfrapp – Koko
Comment: Kinda true :)
What is my day going to be like?
Nelly Furtado – I Will Make You Cry
Comment: Lol… hopefully not.
Why am I here?
Madonna – Sky Fits Heaven
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
What will people remember me for?
Cristina Branco – Meu amor, meu amor
Comment: Touching.
What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Evanescence – Understanding
Comment: Hopefully not.
Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Moby – Why Does My Heart Feels So Bad
Comment: So I guess no?
What will this year be all about?
Blu Cantrell – Breathe
Comment: Lol! Ok.
If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
Pearl Jam – Yellow Ledbetter
Comment: Lol… why not?
The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Depeche Mode – Damaged People
Comment: Could be true XD
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
Tori Amos – When I Was Dreaming
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Your message to the world:
Mary J. Blige – Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Comment: At least, it is one of them.
Your innermost desire:
Incubus – Love Hurts
Commens: So… do I need to say more?
Your oldest memory makes you think:
Nelly Furtado – Fresh Off The Boat
Comment: lol
Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Drowning Pool – Mute
Comment: Lol.
On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
Crystal Castles – Insecticon
Comment: Hmm… lol… ok.
Your friends say behind your back:
Robbie Williams – Something Beautiful
Comment: Oh thank you very much ^^
You say behind your friends' back
Christina Aguilera – Can’t Hold Us Down
Comment: Oh yes I do! ;)
Your opinion of MySpace:
Moby – South Side
Comment: ^^
If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:
Tool – Bottom
Comment: Ok to yell ^^
Right now, your feelings are:
Depeche Mode – World In My Eyes
Comment: XD
What's your excuse for reposting this:
Chester Bennington – System
Comment: LOOOOOOOL… yes kind of a system ^^
Your life's soundtrack:
Alesana – Congratulations I Hate You
Comment: Well… there could be better…o.O
The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Baz Luhrmann – Everybody’s Free
Comment: So… never? O.o
You Scream During Sex:
Linkin Park – Breaking The Habit
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Your farewell message to the readers of this :
Rita Redshoes – Dream On Girl
Comment: :) *
No comments:
Post a Comment