
IT WAS AMAZING!!!
She showed off her great talent in a 30-minutes show and the crowd had a lot of fun!
The concert started with Lovegame, her third single from her debut album The Fame.
It started very loud with the words "Let's have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick" and she was dancing with a long stick with a shining ball on it. Surely she was wearing her sunglassen ^^
What was funny, was that she took them off, for a little headbanging and put them on again to sing.

After Lovegame she did a great performance of Beautiful, Dirty, Rich with a lot of very loud "Bang, Bang"s. After that she talked a little to the people and she said, that the only German word she knew was "Fräulein" which means something like the French "mademoiselle". Surely it was very sweet :)
Then she introduced us to one of her dancers, that spoke German. But still it was a very funny German ^^
Then she said that she wanted to give something to us. By sussuration she wanted to know "How do you say that one word in German?" and then she just shrugged and said "The Fame", which was the next song she played. The song has a very funny coreography in the refrain and she wanted us to dance like that, which was very amusing.
After that song she grabbed one of her beautiful hats and started off singing her Australian single Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), which was very nice and brought some little sunshine into the club.
During the song she stood on top of something like a pedestal. When she wanted to get down of it she was very sweet by doing the "omg. i'm so scared and i'm trying to get down without breaking my legs or something else". When one of the bodyguards wanted to help her, she just said "No, thank you. I can do it on my own." So she sat down on the pedestal and jumped a little to the ground. That was so sweet ^^
After that she went towards the keyboard.

Then she said "you guys have so many bows and blonde hair in here. You don't need me anymore." But surely I couldn't let her say that, so I screamed (from the first row ^^) "but we want you". She smiled, looked at me and said "I want you, too". This was like a "OMG, she talked to me"-moment.
Then she started to play the beautiful acoustic version of Pokerface. During the song (after the finger clicking part) she stopped, smiled and said "by seeing who flipped i see who my real fans are". This made me even happier, because SURELY I did it. ^^
After that, she told us, that she wasn't really supposed to do that and then she started to play the acoustic version of Paparazzi. Even though she only played the first verse and the refrain, it was amazing and definitly one of the highlights of the concert.

At next she asked us if we like to dance and so she went on with Just Dance . I never was as happy to hear that song as I was at the concert, because it was so full of energy and great vocals and great dancing and great beats... and as you may see, everything was GREAT!
She then left the stage for a minute and came back to sing Pokerface as an encore and with this she ended her little and AMAZING show!
As for this, I won the tickets and it was so worthy to sent all the around 50 mails I sent to win that tickets. It was AMAZING and it showed me what a nice and talented person that girl really is.
After the concert me and my friend Nadine were waiting for her to come out of the backstage area and after a couple of hours of waiting, dancing while waiting and being very thirsty (like three euro for a little Coke (0,3l) o.O), she finally came out. And as she wanted to go outside, I started to run and screamed "Lady GaGa". She then turned around and I asked her to sign on my camera and to take a picture with me. And yes! She did ^^

What an amazing woman <3
No comments:
Post a Comment