
Today I met Alejandro at the Parque das Nações here in Lisbon. It's so nice to have people around me again. You cannot imagine how NICE it is. We were talking, singing, smoking and all those nice stuff to hang around with. Very nice :)
After that I came home, but as I arrived here, I realized, that my aunt wasn't at home. I telephoned here and she told me that she was at the doctor. So I had to wait for around an hour...
I called MetalTania and asked here if she wanted to do something, so I, MetalTania and Cruella went to the Baixa-Chiado to hang around in the afternoon. Very nice, too :)
So lovely people <3
and you know what?
Plans for the next time are getting a job, getting my apartment (because I'm so sick of my aunt...I really am) and getting my pubic piercing!
Cheers!
hey alexxxx
ReplyDeletenext posting you're going to do is the one telling everyone how lovely it is to go out and drink something with me, and next of course going outside smoking a nice smooth cigarette :D
desculpa pelo meu inglês assustador :P