
I made a post on Twitter saying "Lisbon? Berlin? New York?".
Because I'M NOT HAVING A LIFE at the moment. I ain't got a house, got no job, no school, not enough friends (or should I say, that I ain't got friends that I really can connect to and count on in every situation?). My life just changed completely and I'm not happy with that change. I'm not happy about the fact that I left a great life to come to Lisbon. But I have a dream - Fame. Music. Love.
If I do not find it here in Lisbon I want to go to Berlin. Because Berlin is a great city where my art could find its place.
The thing I hate most is the fact that I ain't got a home at the moment. My home is my baggage. My bags. Should I be happy about the fact that I cannot invite people to come to see me. My friends. And I'm talking about my real friends.
I really need a home now. I need a place where I can feel home. But I don't have this. And I ain't got money to buy an appartment. That sucks. A lot.
So is anybody out there that is able to at least take ten minutes of their life to come over to "my place" to ask if everything is ok with me?
I've been hanging out with a couple of lovely people I've met here in Lisbon. Yesterday I had a very nice day at the mall with Claudjinha and it was a lot of fun. But where are the other people? Where are the ones I trusted in? And most of all... and probably the most important question is: WHERE AM I???
It seems that the only thing that makes me stay here in Lisbon is my dream.
...
"Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind."
"Every you, every me" by Placebo (lets go with the Sneaker Pimps Remix for this post)
love it sucks now, but think that when you succeed ur life , ur home we'll be in bags too. so now it's kinda now whats important to carry and not.
ReplyDeleteyeah we are bound to be disapointed by the people we trust.. and it fucks us up, even though most of the times they dont do it on porpose.
lve ya*
Iruvienne is right 'we are bound to be disapointed by the people we trust..' and that Is life, wether we like it or not.
ReplyDeleteBut, I guess what you have to do is what we all do: hang to our dreams and make whatever efford we can to make them a reality--
não fiques assim, que tudo melhora sempre. sempre!
ReplyDeleteestive a dançare "Bad Romance" da Gaga em Urban Striptease e adorei a coreografia :P