
Today is the birthday of a very special person. Her name is Melanie and I met her in the 11th class, when I had to change school.
The first time I saw her in that room, where we were told in which class we would go, I noticed her immediately. She was wearing one of those slogan shirts and I noticed her "dark style" and the piercings she has. I have to say, that I always (since my childhood) have been pushed to "dark things" (e.g. gothic style, ...). I was wearing a lime-green Hugo Boss t-shirt and as she told me later, she was very dazzled by it and thought that I was kinda strange... and gay, surely :P
Luckily we got into the same class and build up a beautiful and nice friendship. Unfortunately we didn't do a lot out of school. But the time we had at school was just great. We were the "dartboards" of our teachers, because both of us were... well... let us call it "busy with more important things than school" (drawing, talking,designing shirts, etc. and most of all LAUGHING OUT LOUD during classes).
As in the best friendships we had a lot of "fights" too. And we both know now, that we both were responsible for them. But the best part of those fights were to come back together and I have to say that I learned a lot with the things she said to me, when she was angry and hurt about my behaviour. She contributed to who I am know and I am very happy about it.
Melanie is a person that when you meet her you may see that she is shy, you may see that she is pissed off by the whole world and its society, you may see that she is a person that suffered in life... but most of all you will see (and this comes when you get to know her) that she has a very big heart. This was what I saw in her. I saw that she is an amazing person and one of the most amazing friends I ever had. I miss her so much and I know that the day we will meet again, is going to start with a big hug and maybe a little tear of joy.
Ich habe dich sehr sehr lieb und wünsche dir alles alles Gute zu deinem Geburtstag. Ich vermiss dich, meine MeKrTr. Hör dir einfach nochmal mein Lied "Thank You" an, denn das ist auch dir gewidmet.
Sincerely yours,
AldimamaPs: Look at her amazing make-up skills on the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment