Friday, April 9, 2010

Bis nächstes Wochenende.


Today Jasmin and Alexi went back to Germany. They were here for one week and we had a lot of fun together. [Even if some points might have been a little bit stressy,though...]
After taking a shower, we went to a coffee to eat something and after that we sat in the sun, before going home to clean up a little. We arrived at the airport one hour before the check-in opened up, so we drank a coffee [at the meeting-point] and smoke a cigarette.
Once again there were tears and there were hugs.
It was a wonderful week and I'm so happy for the moment to come when I will see them again.

To close this week-posting...
I love you.

...


2 comments:

  1. por acaso n sabia que ele tem uma versão dessa música ^_^ vou cuscar no youtube =P

    ReplyDelete

past thoughts...