Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Nights Awake - Is it gone now?


"I am done smoking gun
We've lost it all, the love is gone
She has won, now it's no fun
We've lost it all, the love is gone

We had magic
and this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

And we tried, oh, how we cried
We lost ourselves, the love has died
And though we tried you can't deny
We're left as shells, we lost the fight

We had magic
and this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

Now I know you're sorry and we were sweet
But you chose lust when you deceived me
And you'll regret it but it's too late
How can I ever trust you again?

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me"

"You Lost Me" by Christina Aguilera

...

Foram tantos anos / It was so many years
Foi mágico, sim / It was magical, yes
Causamos os dois danos / We both caused damages 
nunca chegou ao fim / never reached the end 

Livramos os nossos medos / We freed our fears
Lembramos Pandora / Remembered Pandora
Nosso sangue nos meus dedos / Our blood on our fingers
Lágrimas de última hora / Last hour tears 

Foram tantos anos / It was so many years
aqueles momentos de amor / those moments of love
eu criei vários planos / I created different plans
que quebraram em dor / that broke up in pain

Não me suportas agora / You can't stand me now
eu amei-te outrora / I loved you once
Afinal ainda te amo / After all I still love you
e lágrimas restam de fora / and tears remain on the outside

- Acordei by Alex Page

...

so many years were gone. and i guess that after saying, that you can't handle my presence, i have to go. 


2 comments:

  1. some things can't be changed and you just have to accept it, unfortunately.
    and maybe, even if it's really really hard, it's better to close this chapter and start a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'accord avec l'anonyme.

    o meu blog sente a tua falta =P

    ReplyDelete

past thoughts...