Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short,
wear shirts and boots, because it's okay to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading,
because you think being a girl is degrading.
But secretly, you'd love to know what it's like wouldn't you?
What is feels like for a girl..Silky smooth
Lips as sweet as candy, baby
Tight blue jeans
Skin that shows in patches
Strong inside but you don't know it
Good little girls they never show it
When you open up your mouth to speak
Could you be a little weak
Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world
For a girl
Hair that twirls on finger tips so gently, baby
Hands that rest on jutting hips repenting
Hurt that's not supposed to show
And tears that fall when no one knows
When you're trying hard to be your best
Could you be a little less
Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world
For a girl
Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world
What it feels like for a girl
Strong inside but you don't know it
Good little girls they never show it
When you open up your mouth to speak
Could you be a little weak
Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world
For a girl
Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world
For a girl...
In this world
Do you know
Do you know
Do you know what it feels like for a girl
What it feels like in this world...
Today I watched Glee for the first time - the Madonna episode. I was extremely impressed. Especially this song touched me. What an amazing moment!
I always liked this song and everyone that knows me, knows that I love and admire Madonna for what she achieved in music history and for the songs she wrote. [btw: Frozen is and always will be my all-time-favourite Madonna song - perfection!] But with this interpretation the song got a new direction and a new meaning to it.
The original version [for me] is about emancipation and how hard it is for a woman to live in a "man's world". This one is about how a boy tries to understand a girl's world - how a girl got to live and how hard it is for a girl to be a girl.
I'd love to be a girl for a couple of time - not only to know how sex would be [which would be something I'd really be interessted in XD], but really to know how it is to live as a girl.
How is it? How do girls feel? How is it, when you wear something sexy and every boy looks at you?
There are so many things I'd like to know... I really would.
...
Next days I want to do the "One day/One song"-game... previously: the questions
1. My favourite song
2. My least favourite song
3. A song that makes me happy
4. A song that makes me sad
5. A song that reminds me of someone
6. A song that makes me think of a certain place
7. A song that makes me think of a special happening
8. A song that makes me dance
9. A song that makes me want to sleep
10. A song of my favourite band
11. A song that no one thinks I'd like
12. A song that describes me
13. A song of my favourite album
14. A song that I listen to when I am mad
15. A song that I listen to when I am happy
16. A song that I listen to when I am sad
17. A song that I want to be played at my wedding
18. A song that I want to be played at my funeral
19. A song that makes me laugh
20. My favourite song of this year
ALEEEEEEX!!!! estás de volta!!!!! 17 comentários teus...estou orgulhosa!!! li-os todos com um ENORME sorriso na cara :D
ReplyDeleteepa, eu adoro o Glee... e tou pra ver o que vai sair desse desafio 20 dias, 20 músicas... de certeza que vou gostar, temos gostos musicais parecidos x)
love uuu missing husband
xxx