Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 14th & 15th


After a 6 day working week all I want for the weekend is to have a lot of fun, since my job can be very frustrating in times. So when I picked up Vera (the girl on the right of the picture) at the trainstation I thought about going to Bairro Alto (a famous place in Lisbon to get drunk). 
We called our friend
Claudjinha (the girl on the top of the picture) to ask her to come with us, but since she is in a relationship with her boyfriend Bruno (the guy in the middle), the weekends are spent with him. 
As it's not very funny to go to the Bairro in a little group of people (and two aren't even a group), we decided to go to Claudjinha's place and to chill out a lot. 

Let me tell you one thing:
When you go to Claudjinha's house, you don't stay there for one day, because that is impossible. It is such a nice place and she makes you feel so good, that it's impossible to go when you planned.
Vera and I wanted to go to the mall on Sunday. Did we? No. We slept until 3 p.m. and got out of bed at 5 p.m. Plus: We slept there on Saturday, too.

When you go to Claudjinha, you got to stay there for a couple of days.
But it's worth it. The things we talked about were great, wheter it was about plus-size modeling, drugs, making a total face-check about her boyfriend and realizing that he is a night-person (he really looks different by night... suddenly he gets a certain "Robert Pattinson-charisma") or about turtles that fly in the sky. We also love the moments when all of a sudden Bruno decides to make pancakes with chocolate topping in the middle of the night or when one of us starts to snore (no names no names :P). 

Those people are just great. Maybe the greatest I met here in Portugal, because they just make me want to stay there for a long long time. [I mean... not everyone is able to stop me from buying clothes XD] 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. A song that makes me laugh 



Come on. I am already talking about Claudjinha. The best song that would fit into this post has to be HER SONG and that for sure is "Vanity" by Christina Aguilera. 
Claudijinha LOVES to talk about herself, she LOVES to look at pictures of herself and she LOVES to her about how great she looks [she even says it herself]. 
Everytime I hear this song I do not only think about gay boys dancing in front of mirrors and wanting to fuck someone that looks like them. No! I have to think about Claudjinha, because she is MY VAIN BITCH! 

Love you, baby :P 

5 comments:

  1. Mais detalhado?
    E então, segundo o que escrevi dás asas à tua imaginação e recrias a cena XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALEX!!

    OH MY GOD!!!!

    I was NOT expecting to come here and see this, at all!!!! I'm really really really touched!

    Fico tão contente que gostes de estar cá em casa (e que me adores a mim, pois claro, mas isso tinha de ser, óbvio), pois adoro ter-vos cá! para dizer a verdade, no dia em que voces foram embora (tu de manha e a vera a tarde), até senti a vossa falta! mesmo com o bruno cá, a casa parecia vazia!

    eheh... e a música... claro, não podia faltar =P tens razão em tudo o que dizes, adoro falar de mim, ver fotos de mim e salientar o quanto me acho gira ! ahaha é sempre bom! :D

    adoro-te maridão e adoreiiii este post, mesmo a sério, o melhor é que foi inesperado, deu um gosto diferente à coisa :)

    muaaaahhh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada :). Encontrei-a por acaso, mas acho que diz muito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. É que há mesmo. Fiquei parva quando me disse que era acompanhante, porque no fundo já estava a imaginar do que é que ele estava a falar, mas foi mesmo estranho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA, bons momentos de fim d semana :)

    ReplyDelete

past thoughts...