
I just read the nominees of this years Grammy awards and I guess that I looked very much like J.B. on the picture shown above, when I found out that he was nominated for "Best New Artist". If we look back a couple of years, we see that Christina Aguilera won this category. Now everyone with EARS can tell, that the quality of the Grammys is a little lower than it was before. Can anyone tell me why??? Thanks God that Florence & The Machine are nominated, too.
The only thing that Justin Bieber has is the look. And he is only 16, so you really can't tell about it. [Why am I talking about looks? Isn't this supposed to be about music and not about "cute little boys"?]
But well... here are my votes on some of the categories (as if anyone cares)...
Song Of The Year:
Ray Montagne- Beg Steal Or Borrow
Cee Lo Green- Forget You
Miranda Lambert- House That Built Me
Eminem Feat. Rihanna- Love The Way You Lie
Lady Antebellum- Need You Now
... no other possibility on this one.
Eminem did an amazing job on this song and it is THE song of 2010!!!
Best New Artist:
Justin Bieber
Drake
Florence & The Machine
Mumford & Suns
Esperanza Spalding
no doubt! Florence Welch is amazing!
Album Of The Year:
Arcade Fire- Suburbs
Eminem- Recovery
Lady Antebellum- Need You Now
Lady GaGa- The Fame Monster
Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
not only because I love this woman...
she really deserves it, because this record is AMAZING!
Record of The Year:
B.O.B. Feat Bruno Mars- Nothin' On You
Eminem Feat. Rihanna- Love The Way You Lie
Cee Lo Green- Forget You
Jay Z & Alicia Keys- Empire State Of Mind
Lady Antebellum- Need You Now
I love the Jay-Z Song too, but Eminem owns it <3
Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet
Michael Jackson - This Is It
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From me
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
John Mayer - Hale Of My Heart
imho I don't think he's going to make it, but those vocals are just amazing!
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
Sara Bareilles - King Of Anything
Beyoncé - Halo (Live)
Norah Jones - Chasing Pirates
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Katy Perry - Teenage Dreams
Beyoncé is one of the greatest singers of this time...
and Katy Perry is not!
Best Pop Vocal Album
Justin Bieber - My World 2.0
Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dreamed
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
John Mayer - Battle Studies
Katy Perry - Teenage Dreams
Bieber again?
Isn't it enough to place him on ONE category???
-.-
Best Dance Recording
Goldfrapp - Rocket
La Roux - In For The Kill
Lady Gaga - Dance In The Dark
Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)
Robyn - Dancing On My Own
God! This one is very hard, because I love each single one of those tracks,
but GaGa really owned my heart with this track.
If not, I hope that it'll be Rihanna or Robyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment