
Soaps such as „Queer As Folk“ and „Sex And The City“ are fictions for people, who have a boring life. They watch those series, to imagine how it would be to live like they do on tv.
I started to watch the first season of “Queer as folk” and I have to say that I fell in love with it.
Just like I did with “Sex and the city”. I really have to say, that I love to see what is happening to those guys and to (in a certain way) live with them. I really have to say, that I sometimes put myself into those characters, too. So I give myself the allowance to call those soaps some “silly fictional “dreamlands””, where most of us would love to dive into.
I guess that one big reason, why I like “Queer as folk” that much, is that I am in a part of my life, which is very difficult for me and I kinda have to say, that I totally see a part of me in the character of Justin Taylor. I mean… I’m young (19 years old… so a little older than Justin), my parents don’t know about my bisexuality (and I’m thinking about telling it to them) and I have to say, that after realizing, that the only woman I could love at this moment is too far away to reach (and I’m not only talking about the physical distance) for me and that in a sort of way I should try to get over her and to accept, that she is living her life the way she probably wants to live it, I realized, that at this moment I need a guy who is able to find some other sides of me. I need a guy, who’s able to “find the princess” [quote by a friend of mine] in me. Really… this feels so justin taylor-ish!
I really see that I need a change in my life, because the life which I am living is making me closing myself inside of a cocoon, which isn’t able to unwrap what’s hidden.
growing up is such an ugly thing.. or so it seems sometimes.
ReplyDeletejust about dealing withreality and let the others know it , isn't it?
sabes acho que andamos a pensar d mais na parte va... "emocional". n, n devemos ligar mais ao sexo e procurar esse genero d relaçoes..
mas dei conta d k cada x k nos focamos mais nas relaçoes emocionais a situaçao torna-s um pc " hello hole here i go, let's see if i can dig a little bit more!"
n dvia ser assim.. so stupid advice here it goes.. tenta n pensar mt nisso. plo menos n k nao ha urgencia imediata.. às vezes afastar um pc d assunto melhora tudo.
hab dich lieb*