Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Viva La Vida



so it looks like as if i'm sitting in my bedroom in Cardigos [Portugal]. I even got a window now and I can look outside of my room. I see mountains, windmills, a couple of houses, some electrical towers,...
Different that what I saw when I looked out of the window in St. Blasien [Germany].
It's different to sit around the same place, meeting the same people (my family), not being able to visit friends, because I didn't make some already.
On Saturday I went to a club with my sister, her husband and a cousin of mine. It was a lot of fun. I danced and drinked a lot and the music was great. But it was strange to go out and not being able to see all those familiar faces I saw when I went out with my friends in Germany. They played a remixed version of "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay and I had to cry during that song. I wrote a couple of text messages to my friends in Germany to let them know that I love and miss them. But as it is said in the song "that was when I ruled the world". Now I have to conquer this new world to be able to rule again.


Songs of the moment:
Backside Artists - Freed From Desire
Lady GaGa - Paparazzi
Leona Lewis - Run
Pedro Cazanova invites Andrea - Selfish Love (Original Mix)


Artists of the moment:

Kelly Osbourne
La Roux
Lady GaGa
Ladyhawke
Rósín Murphy
Siobhan Donaghy
The Cure


+ MINIMAL HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

past thoughts...