Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pulling the trigger.



So this is bothering me. A lot. I came to Lisbon and my aunt said, that I could live at her house. The problem is, that I have to move out everytime she isn't at home. So I had to live at the house of a cousin of mine two weeks ago (for around five days) and it seems as if it will be the same this weekend (+ additional days). I tried to explain to her, that nothing would happen if I would be on my own, but she isn't willing to allow that, which is making me very frustrated. I'm 19 years old and I guess that I REALLY can live on my own for FIVE days.
I mean... I can cook, I can wash the dishes, I can clean the house. So what is the problem? Really?
...

Soundtrack: 
Rihanna - Russian Roulette

"Take a breath, take it deep
"Calm yourself", he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go."

1 comment:

past thoughts...