Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guess what? I also hate STUPIDITY! [updated]


I know that everyone that might come to my blog, will guess that I am a frustrated and angry person that is annoyed about everything. But how shouldn't I be?
There is a woman at my office, that seems to be one the dumbest people on earth sometimes. First I thought she was pretty interesting, because she started to tell me a lot about my zodiac sign and she got everything right about my life and my personality, but I started to worry when I realized, that when she answers the phone, she's not able to say the right name of the company [instead of saying "XYZ" she says "XZY" -.-].
Today a client called and he wanted to make a money transaction to Russia. As he already did a couple of times, he asked her to take every informations from the other transactions and to make everything in the same way. When she was trying to find the payer in Russia [we use a system with which we can contact certain bancs, that hands out the money to the client, so the client doesn't have to wait for the money to arrive in his/her country] she wasn't able to find it on the system on her computer. The system we are using is an online-kind-of-system, that is used by every person out of the company.
So she had the idea of checking out at the computer of another collegue... "maybe it's on his computer, because it's not on mine" -.-
I mean... really? Like... REALLY?
It is ONE SYSTEM... there is no difference from your system to his system, because it's the SAME EFFING SYSTEM. And if you can't find the payer on your computer, you won't find it on his, neither! Right, girl?

[i just want to sing along to this sweet lovely song...



"I know you got a brain, why don't you use it?"]

Ps: I'm not saying that that woman isn't intelligent, because she is. She knows a lot about very interesting things (like astrology, health and nutrition), but sometimes she really should try to work those computer-things by herself, because this is stressing me and my collegues A LOT.

2 comments:

  1. and the worst part is that i can't stand the sound of MY name coming from her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOL LOVED THIS POST. first of all, that music totally fits the subject. second of all... that "really... I mean, REALLY?!" reminded me of a certain Christina Aguilera interview you showed me... brutal! =P

    ReplyDelete

past thoughts...