"No one's picking up the phone
Guess it's me and me
And this little masochist
She's ready to confess
All the things that i never thought
That she could feel and
Hey Jupiter
Nothings been the same
So are you gay?
Are you blue?
Thought we both could use a friend
To run to
And I thought i wouldn't have to be with
You something new
Sometimes I breathe you in
And I know you know
And sometimes you take a swim
Found your writing on my wall
If my hearts soaking wet
Boy your boots can leave a mess
Hey Jupiter
Nothings been the same
So are you gay?
Are you blue?
Thought we both could use a friend
To run to
And I thought i wouldn't have to be with
Hiding
Thought I knew myself so well
All the dolls I had
Took my leather off the shelf
Your apocalypse was fab
For a girl who couldn't choose between
The shower or the bath
And I thought I wouldn't have to be
With you
A magazine
No one's picking up the phone
Guess it's clear he's gone
And this little masochist
Is lifting up her dress
Guess I thought I could never feel
The things I feel
Hey Jupiter"
- Tori Amos
...
Sometimes you just have to admit that who you really are isn't a maneating slut. In fact you are just a normal person that likes to buy clothes and that is looking for the love of your life.
Sometimes you feel ashamed when you have to admit the truth, but maybe it is the only right thing.
It is the only right thing and it is the only thing that makes you go on.
Your air to breathe.
sometimes, just sometimes we're just human; breakable and not at all invincible.
ReplyDeleteand that's okay too.
ainda nao escreveste sobre a Mariza? :O
ReplyDelete